Well, My Hat's in the Ring!

I decided Wednesday that I am running for Congress after all - in NY's 18th CD (Westchester/Rockland counties) to be exact.

Since I decided too late to primary for a spot on the ballot, I am running as a write-in candidate. Before you dismiss this out of hand, you should know that the new voting machines make it very easy to write-in candidates, so there is an actual possibility of winning if a strong campaign can be assembled and delivered to voters.

Some details of my campaign were posted at the Journal News blog site yesterday and can be viewed at http://yorktown.lohudblogs.com/2010/09/23/ossinings-debar-wages-write-in-campaign-against-lowey/

I could use all the help anyone can offer, starting with a campaign manager, fundraiser, FEC compliance person, etc. Please contact me at dondebar@gmail.com or 914 374-2475 (cell) asap!

HELP!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Ukraine grain" is actually owned by US/EU corporate giants

The Ghost of October 1962 Hovers Over Us

Interview w/Prof. Francis A. Boyle, University Of Illinois College of Law